Friday 13 February 2015

Chapter One

There are many things in this world that frustrate us.

Inevitably, that which frustrates us the most are the things we care about the most as well. Occasionally, if we care about something enough, we may be driven to express our frustrations in some form or another. If we spend long enough thinking about these things, the stray thoughts may start to come together to form one coherent thought that needs to be expressed.
 
This site will be an expression of those thoughts.

While I generally enjoy the things that I will comment on, I do not do so blindly. If there is a failing somewhere in something I enjoy, an issue that should be addressed, I will bring it up here. If I have really enjoyed some aspect of these things, I will also bring it up here. It would not do to be all negative, all the time.

Hopefully you like the things I like. If you don't, hopefully I can make you interested in at least some of them. If you still don't, that's fine.

I am Dissenter, and this is my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment